Services we offer in award travel
Not sure where to start? Get a FREE e-mail consultation just by filling out this short form, and depending on your request I will also setup a free 15 minute phone call. Please check our product offerings below. ⬇️
1 year coaching program
New to travel hacking? If you’re are an American, Canadian or Aussie with good credit, I can teach you how to get $10,000+ a year in free 5 star hotel stays and layflat business class seats. It isn’t “too good to be true” You can sign up here and if you aren’t a good fit, we’ll send you your money back. You can also signup for a free consultation first.
General Travel Hacking Consulting
Are you a non-American trying to get US credit cards? Have an idea of how you are going to use your points but want a professional to take a second look? Do you want help optimizing your business spend? Any other inquiries? Send me a free consultation here!
Individual Award Booking
Our most popular service! Are you looking to make a flight or hotel booking using points and want to make sure you’re getting the best deal? I can save you thousands of dollars booking your ticket by transferring instead of using the portal. Contact us for help with your award booking. Your request also includes a free 15 minute screenshare walking you through the booking process! Send your award booking request here.
1 year Coaching Program
- Unlimited credit card consulting / analysis via email and chat, bug me on any text platform of your choosing (iMessage, Whatsapp, Telegram, you name it), and i'll get back to you within 24 hours.
- 1x free 45 min zoom call carefully tracking your progress. Value $2400 based on my hourly rate.
- 1x free award or cash booking a month - Not only will I coach you but i'll do your bookings for free. I typically charge $195 - $395 a booking, but you get one free each month a $3,000 value.
- Come up with a game plan to optimize your personal (and if applicable business) spend to gain the most amount of points in least amount of time.
- After 1 year you will come out a travel hacking master, flying business class around the world for nearly nothing.
- Get advice on the best award booking options for your trip, potentially saving you hundreds of thousands of points.
- We always compare it to cash/portal options to make sure you are getting at least 2c per point.
- We can help with cash bookings and hotel bookings as well.
- 15 minute complimentary zoom call showing you how to transfer the points and book with the airline/hotel if necessary.
- Typically we can get a $4,000 long distancebusiness class flight for around $1,000 worth of points, saving you hundreds of thousands of points or thousands of dollars, vs doing it yourself.
Who is best for the coaching concierge program?
American residents with a social security number (citizens/greencard holders) or foreigners able to get USA credit cards with an established US residence and ITIN that has established credit history are those I can help the most, because of the massive credit card sign up bonuses.
Ideally you’d have a credit score over 640.
However, other countries, in particular Australia, Brazil, Canada and Singapore have decent credit card signup bonuses and bonus categories as well and can certainly play the game.
For Europeans and citizens of any country if you have a business generating significant credit card spend, or spend that could be put on a credit card every month (at least $6k USD), then we can help as well regardless of where you are from.
Also if you have a large amount of airline miles from flying or through other means, we can also help you redeem those miles for the maximum value, regardless of your citizenship.
Also, while flying business generates the most value. If, say you have a large family and looking to use a large redemption to fly 4 adults roundtrip in economy, we can still get you good value, but the best value comes from flying business and first class.
Are there any other costs?
There may be 2 other costs to play the credit card and travel hacking game.
1. Credit card annual fees: In order to rack up points fast, our best suggested strategy is opening up credit cards with large signup bonuses and those cards sometimes have an annual fee (though sometimes that fee is waived the first year). The annual fees can range as high as $550 but typically are in the $50-$95 range.
2. Award flight copays. Yes, taking a free roundtrip flight to Asia in business class that would have costed $5,000 is awesome! But typically you are responsible for some of the taxes and fees. They are sometimes as cheap as $5, but sometimes can be as high as $500 roundtrip for certain redemptions, though typically you could be looking at something around $150 in fees for a roundtrip long distance business class flight.
3. There may be other minor fees Points Panda charges for with certain types of bookings.
Why can't I just do this myself?
The credit card game and airline transfer game is filled with pitfalls to confuse you into using your points in suboptimal ways such as redeeming for giftcards, or using a travel portal that have a redemption rate of 1c per point or less, whereas with airline transfers you can get as much as 10c value per point when flying first or business class.
If you are looking to signup for cards not all points are created equal, some are better for flying to Asia, others are better for flying to Europe or South America depending on their partners. Furthermore some points aren’t even transferable. To add to the confusion some points are worth much less than others. Capital One points are worth 0.75 of Amex points whereas Marriott points are worth $1,000
Also, even if you know how to do points transfers it’s not nearly as straight forward as booking a flight in cash. Most airlines give the best deal for flights on alliance partners (Using United points to book Avianca, using Delta points to book Airfrance etc), but they are not easy to find! For example did you know the best way to find an American Airline alliance award flights by transferring Chase points to British Airways is to search on Qantas? Oof what a headache! And sometimes you even need to call in to get these deals. We’ll handle this all for you saving you your points and getting you in that nice comfy business class seat.
Do you guys handle the entire booking from A-Z or show me how to do it?
If you’re interested in seeing how it all works, we can hop on zoom or any screenshare and walk you through it. Otherwise the only thing you need to do is transfer the amount of points we tell you to, to your rewards account. It sounds simple but our advice on where to transfer your points can save you thousands of dollars in just one transfer. However, we do not directly book your flights using your credit card and frequent flyer programs, because doing so is too big a security hazard for all parties.
What is your money back policy?
Since we are selling a service, there are no refunds. However, we may make exceptions on a case by case basis.