Points Panda has partnered with a variety of financial companies including CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points Panda and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. For more information please read our full Advertiser Disclosure.
Better make room for another card in your wallet because there are new Marriott Bonvoy welcome offers coming your way. For a limited time, you can get as much as 150,000 Marriott Bonvoy bonus points if you can sign up for any of Marriott’s four co-branded cards.
Here are the four Marriott co-branded cards included in this promotion:
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Visa Signature Credit Card – Earn five free nights (each valued at up to 50,000 points) when you spend $5,000 in the first three months (Terms apply).
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card – Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months (Terms apply).
- Marriott Bonvoy Business Card From American Express – Earn 75,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points after making $3,000 in purchases on your new card within the first three months (Terms apply).
- Marriott Bonvoy Briliant American Express Card – Earn 75,000 Marriott Bonvoy bonus points after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first three months (Terms apply).
This is one of Marriott’s best welcome offers for 2021 by far but make sure to apply and get approved for the cards mentioned by Nov. 3, 2021, to avail of the offer. The bonuses alone from these cards can be redeemed for award stays at Marriott’s 6,500+ properties worldwide or transferred to 40 airline partners and redeemed for award flights.
Below are the new Marriott Bonvoy welcome offers below.
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Visa Signature Credit Card
New cardholders of the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Visa Signature Card will get a welcome bonus of 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy points and 1 Free Award Night that’s worth up to 50,000 points after meeting the spending requirement of $5,000 within 3 months of account opening.
We value Marriott Bonvoy points at .7 cents apiece so the 125,000 welcome bonus alone can get you award nights that are worth $875 depending on your destination.
Apart from the bonus award night, the Boundless card also comes with 1 Free Award Night (valued up to 35,000 points) on your anniversary. This means that you get 1 guaranteed free stay every year which is worth hundreds of dollars, and that’s enough to cover the card’s $95 annual fee.
Overview Of The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card
- Earn up to 17X points whenever you use your Boundless card at 7,000+ participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- Earn 2X points on all other purchases
- 1 Free Award Night every calendar year
- Get Silver Elite Status on your anniversary year and a chance to reach Gold Status when you spend $35,000 every year
- Get 15 Elite Night Credits every year
- Unlimited points earning
- No foreign transaction fees
With a big welcome offer, a solid rewards rate, and an affordable price point, the card is a great mid-tier card for casual travelers who want to get free stays at Marriott hotels.
Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card
The Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card comes with a 60,000 welcome bonus after spending $2,000 within 3 months of account opening.
While it may not have a free award night, the card gives you automatic Silver Elite status which can give you extra hotel benefits. This no-annual-fee card is a solid choice for people looking to get free travel on an occasional basis and aren’t really looking to get premium perks.
Overview Of The Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card
- Earn up to 14x points whenver you use your Bold card at 7,000+ participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- Earn 2x points on tther travel purchases such as airfare, taxis, and trains
- No foreign transaction fees
- No anual fees
The card also comes with basic travel perks such as baggage delay, trip delay, and lost baggage insurance. For a card that doesn’t have annual fees, the rewards you’ll get are very valuable and aren’t common for other no-annual-fee cards,
Marriott Bonvoy Business Card From American Express
The Marriott Bonvoy Business Card from American Express is one of the top-tier cards in the Bonvoy credit card lineup. It comes with a 125,000-point welcome bonus and 2 free award nights (valued up to 50,000 points) after spending $5,000 within 3 months of account opening.
The welcome bonus alone is worth $875 on travel while the 2 bonus award nights are worth $300 at least depending on the rooms you book. Cardholders will get a lucrative first year with all the bonuses combined.
The card also has 1 Free Award Night every calendar year that’s worth $200 or more and this is enough to compensate for the card’s $125 annual fee. The selling point of the Bonvoy Business is that it covers a wide range of earning categories that can help you rack up points faster.
Overview Of The Marriott Bonvoy Business Card
- Earn 6X points at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- Earn 4x points at U.S. restaurants, gas stations, wireless service providers, and shipping purchases
- Earn 2x points on all other purchases
- 15 Elite night credits
- Automatic Silver Elite status
- Free employee cards.
What’s great about the Bonvoy Business is that you can earn rewards from purchases made by your employees. This helps you meet the spending requirements even faster to get the 125,000 bonus.
Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card
In the new Marriott Bonvoy welcome offers, the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card offers the highest bonus of all. Cardholders will get 150,000 points and 1 Free Award Night after spending $5,000 within the first 3 months of account opening.
You’ll get Gold Elite Status automatically and a fast-tracked path to Platinum Elite status given the card’s high earning rates. The card also comes with a Priority Pass Select membership so it’s perfect for people who are craving luxurious travel perks.
Overview Of The Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card
- Earn 6x points at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- Earn 3x points at U.S. restaurants and direct flight bookings
- Earn 2x points on all other expenses
- Automatic Gold Elite Status
- 15 Elite night credits every year
- Priority Pass Select membership
- 1 Free Award Night every year
- $300 statement credit for eligible Marriott purchases
- $100 statement credit for incidentals at participating hotels
- Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck
The statement credits and Priority Pass membership will make up for the $450 annual fee, however, the main selling point of this card are its travel benefits. Having Gold Elite Status will give you a wide range of hotel benefits such as 25% bonus points on stays, free room upgrades, free WIFI, late checkouts, and more.
Read More: Is Hotel Or Airline Elite Status Worth It?
Who Can Benefit From The New Marriott Bonvoy Welcome Offers?
The new Marriot Bonvoy welcome offers are very enticing but make sure that you get the right card for your needs. You can only maximize the card’s benefits based on your spending habits.
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Visa Signature Credit Card – The Bonvoy Boundless card works best for travelers who are casual Marriott guests. The card only has a $95 annual fee but comes with a big welcome bonus and a guaranteed stay every year.
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card – The Bonvoy Bold card is for people who are looking to earn Marriott Bonvoy points and redeem award nights but without the luxurious travel perks. It’s perfect for beginners because it doesn’t have an annual fee.
- Marriott Bonvoy Business Card From American Express – The Bonvoy Business card is for small-business travelers who are constantly traveling and staying at Marriott hotels.
- Marriott Bonvoy Briliant American Express Card – The Bonvoy Brilliant is for people who are after luxury travel perks whether it’s for business or holiday purposes.
The new Marriot Bonvoy welcome offers are the best offers we’ve seen by far for these cards. You still have time to get approved for this card and earn the bonus offers if you have trips planned in the future. Just make sure to get the right card for your needs to fully maximize the potential of your chosen card.