Points Panda has partnered with a variety of financial companies including CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points Panda and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. For more information please read our full Advertiser Disclosure.
What is the best credit card for an Amazon FBA seller?
FBA = Fulfillment by Amazon
Amazon FBA is a business used by people who are a 3rd party seller that import products from China or all over the world. You send your products to the Amazon fulfillment center, and when someone clicks the “buy” button, Amazon takes it from there. Taking advantage of credit card perks can increase the strength of your Amazon FBA business.
We have chosen 3 cards that we believe are best for Amazon FBA sellers.
- There’s a huge signup bonus (up to 80,000 points)
- Chase Ultimate Rewards points are transferable. You can transfer them to a lot of different hotels or airlines and get tremendous value.
- This is the best part of this card in our opinion. You earn 3 points for every dollar spent with valuable online business categories. These include 3 points on shipping, travel, and digital marketing. Digital marketing includes Facebook ads, Instagram ads you’re running. You can earn up to 3 points per dollar spent on $150,000 dollars a year. That’s up to 450,000 points!!
Another great credit card for Amazon FBA is the American Express Plum Card.
- You can earn a little bit of cashback bonus, BUT if you forego the cashback bonus, you get payment terms of “net 60”
When you’re buying things from your suppliers or paying for advertisements as an FBA seller, it’s going to take some time until you see an ROI. With the American Express Plum Card, you get 60 days to repay your credit card bill rather than the standard 30 days. This helps to manage cashflow.
The American Express Plum Card isn’t the only card on the market with Net 60 payment options.
Another really great card for FBA is the Amazon Business Credit Card.
- You can choose to get 5% back, or you can choose to get Net 60 payments.
- This includes anything related to Amazon such as: buying things on Amazon, Amazon Web Service (AWS), Net 60 payments and Amazon PPC. This can be really lucrative and allow you to have a little bit of a delay when paying for those items. Typically any other credit card, you will have Net 30 and will have to pay your bill within 30 days.
Now you have an extra 30 days with Net 60 and as you know, especially in the E-commerce and Amazon space, cash is king. Giving yourself an extra 30 days to play around with that cash can make a really big difference in your business.